Private and Corporate Investigations in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and More
We are a boutique investigation firm with a passion for ethics. In any private or corporate investigation in Hong Kong or China,
we’ll do our utmost to give you the proof you need to achieve peace of mind. Our customer-oriented conduct underpins all our
dealings, with our agents continually striving to embody the values we hold as a firm.
Our practice has an extensive history of long-standing relationships with our clients built on integrity, first-rate service, timely
delivery and relevant advice. We pride ourselves on our values-centric approach, conducting all private and corporate
investigations with these cornerstones at the forefront of our minds.
With headquarters in Hong Kong, we are a true “one-stop” provider of quality Business Intelligence and Corporate Investigation
services in Hong Kong , complete with post-investigation support. Through our long-established network of reputable associates
and memberships with professional organizations, we extend our services to cover more than just Hong Kong. Our firm proudly
services China and Macau, as well as the greater Asia Pacific Region.
The services provided by Suzzess can be summarized using one word: INTEGRITY. To protect and preserve the integrity of
yourself, your business or corporate entity, we provide the following investigation services among more:
- Suzzess provides investigations for the protection and enforcement of Trade Marks, Patents, Industrial Designs, Trade Secret and Copyrights.
- We can also act as expert witness for intellectual property owners to authenticate products and to support the authorities in both Hong Kong and China.
- To support investigations, Suzzess handles computer forensics through qualified partners and provide computer security risk assessments and penetration testing.
- We also formed a close partnership to handle Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (“TSCM”) services to detect the installation of any unauthorized eavesdropping devices.
- Suzzess is retained by legal firms and corporate clients to trace company and personal assets to supporting litigation, fraud investigations or matrimonial cases.
- Where assets are identified, this is supported by obtaining public records from various Governmental sources.
- Our diligence services include and is not limited to verification of addresses, obtaining corporate filings, criminal and civil litigation records, public filings, desktop media and regulatory checks, informal reputation information, Governmental and Political affiliations etc.
- Our Principal has handled over 4,000 projects on Companies and Principals, covering Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan and Asia Pacific regions.
- Junket, Player and Casino Due diligence services using open source databases, public records and source information.
- Suzzess regularly conduct pre-employment screening and assessment services with signed authorizations and using covert inquiries.
- We also provide informal reputation and integrity information on individuals from associated parties.
- Suzzess often assist in various types of insurance investigations to prove submission of fraudulent claims. This is achieved by discreet intelligence gathering and surveillance operations and supported by witness statements if required.
- Services includes verification of personal injury claims, death verifications, fraud and misconduct investigations etc.
- Using a highly experience team, Suzzess handles surveillance operations with 2 or more operatives with or without vehicles.
- Surveillance is used to support evidence gathering for both corporate and personal clients
- Suzzess can tailor-make inquiries for clients based on available budget and time frames.
If you have any questions about our personal or corporate investigation services in Hong Kong, fill out an online enquiry form
here. We will endeavour to assist you as soon as possible. Alternatively, Hong Kong residents may wish to call our headquarters
on +(852) 3705 3790.